Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome To Mazora

Hello :)

My name is Stella, the owner of Mazora. You may know me as haleyhugs123.

This is a speical Stardoll magazine I made. With models, designers, and writers, We hope to make this a big part of stardoll.

Please say a thank you to the others taking part in Mazora:

- Kelly (sweetpandas) Model
- Anna (ponypeach123) Graphic Designer
- Stella (haleyhugs123) Writer/Editor
-(Chan9909) Model
- Domii (xxDemi84xx) Part-Time Graphic Designer
- (MsJessyLove) Model

WE STILL NEED ONE MORE MODEL!!!!!

~Xoxo ♥
Stella (Editor)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be a part-time graphic designer (I have experiance , I work for Lisa's magazine, have a tabet and might make a fashion line ;])... but i dunno :/ I get alot of HW and stuff :/
    x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could be a graphic designer?

    www.blossomonsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. xxDemi84xx - I will send you the form

    candy_blossom - I don't know you, so I need proof you dont hack or spam. Then I will send the form

    ReplyDelete